For this card you will need your Big Shot to create the background and to cut out the banner with the happy birthday stamped in it.
- Take your card base of Very Vanilla Cardstock and place on side for now. Take the next layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock and put it in the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot. Then attach it to the base of your card with Snail adhesive.
- Take the top piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamp your images from the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set. I decided to use 3 ink colors…Early Espresso, Sahara Sand and Island Indigo. As you can see I tried to use a bit of each color. Play around with what you like the best.
- When your stamping is done you can add the ribbon to the top with a bit of Snail. I decided to give this layer a lift so I added the Dimensionals. Tip… put a Dimensional over the edge of the ribbon. This will help it stay put!
- Ink the happy birthday stamp with Island Indigo and stamp it on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Take the correct size from the Bitty Banner Framelits and layer over your words and put through the Big Shot. This will cut out beautifully and be a great addition to your card.
- Attach the happy birthday banner over the ribbon with Dimensionals.
What you need to create this card…
The easy way to shop! Click on images below for more details or add to your order.