Here’s a simple guy birthday card.
- I inked the Hardwood Background stamp with Early Espresso Ink and stamped it on Whisper White Cardstock.
- I’m using the Banner Blast stamp set one more time before Sale-A-Bration ends. I inked 2 of the banner stamps one with Pacific Point and the other with Tempting Turquoise. I stamped them on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock and punched them out with the Banner Punch.
- I inked the happy birthday stamp from Sassy Salutations in Tempting Turquoise and stamped in on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Then I cut out a “v” to make it look like a banner.
- I took a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and punched out 3 banners with the punch. Then I cut a rectangle piece a bit bigger than the Whisper White with the happy birthday stamped on it. I cut a “v” out of this too and layered it behind the Whisper White.
- Take snail and attach the Early Espresso banner punches (3) to the bottom of the bigger piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. And adhere that to the base of the card.
- I put Dimensionals on the back of all the banners and lined them up over the Early Espresso I just attached to the base of the card. The Early Espresso helps highlight the banners and gives the card a little of a pop.
What you need to create this card…
The easy way to shop! Click on images below for more details or add to your order.