This set has so many stamps in it sometimes I find it hard to choose what to focus on. Since my finance love Martini’s, I was inspired to make this card.
- I stamped the bottom of the Gumball Green cardstock with the lime halves. It made a great border.
- I stamped two glasses on Whisper White Cardstock, one with Midnight Muse and the other in Daffodil Delight. Then punched them out with the 1 3/8” circle punch. Put Dimensionals on the back so you can attach them to the card later.
- I took the martini glass and inked it with Gumball Green and stamped it in the center of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the line wedge and the olive. I used markers to ink up the olive so I could get the red in the center for the pimento. Cut both of these out and put Dimensionals on the back so you can attach them to the card.
- I stamped the greeting in Basic Gray on the bottom right of the Whisper White Cardstock and attached to the Gumball Green Cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach the punched and cut out items. Now your card is complete.
What you need to create this card…
The easy way to shop! Click on images below for more details or add to your order.