This was a fun card to make. I used the new set called Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies to create this shaker card.
- I used Whisper White Cardstock for the base of the card (8 ½ x 5 ½ inches) and the front layer (5 1/2 x 4 ¼). Take the card base, fold in half, and place on side for now.
- Take the other piece of Whisper White Cardstock and run it through the Big Shot with the large balloon frame die (a pop up) and trim to fit the card.
- The balloons were cut with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies in Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo Cardstock. I attached them to the white balloons with snail.
- I stamped the banner in the Tangerine Tango and the “Happy Birthday” in Island Indigo.
- I took the small bow die and ran it through the Big Shot on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Then attached it right over the white bow.
- Now for the fun part! You need a piece of Window Sheet paper. Cut it a little bit bigger then the exposed area of the die cut frame. Turn over the balloon frame and place the Window Sheet over it. Take your Foam Adhesive Strips and attach it to the back. You want to make sure you are touching the edge of the Whisper White Cardstock and the edge of the Window Sheet. Go around the whole outside edge. This way you will create the seal you need to keep your sprinkles where you want them.
- Now take your Sprinkles Embellishments and place some on the window sheet. I like to make sure I have a bunch in there so the person who receives the card enjoys them all moving around.
- Take off the strip of paper on the Foam Adhesive Strips and carefully place your card base on top. Tip… Make sure your card base is in the correct direction to open. Press firmly and you are all done.
- Creating this card was a snap using the Balloon Adventure Photopolymer Stamp Set and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
What you need to create this card…
The easy way to shop! Click on images below for more details or add to your order.